Welcome to The Hydro Club Restaurant
Located in the heart of The SSE Hydro, the Hydro Club Restaurant offers a truly unforgettable dining experience, allowing both Hydro Club members and event attendees to top and tail their night in style.
Picture yourself enjoying mouth-watering food and delicious cocktails at your own private table, whilst enjoying panoramic views of the stage and bowl as it fills up for the night ahead. What’s more, you can have this whole evening organised as soon as you book your tickets.
Online reservations are currently available for the events listed below. Simply click the ‘Book now’ button next to the artist or event of your choosing and follow the simple steps to confirm your table. If your chosen event is not shown, please check back within one week of the event date for availability.
The Hydro Club Restaurant experience includes:
- Early access, no queues and exclusive entry through our hospitality entrance
- Your very own private table for the evening
- Three courses from our seasonal restaurant menu
- Access to the lounge for up to one hour at the end of the performance
Upgrading to The Hydro Club Restaurant costs £35 per person*
Please note that reservations are strictly subject to availability and can only be made via the online reservation system for shows listed below. This offer does not include alternative seating for the show or access to any parking facilities.
*Standard upgrade price. Alternative packages may be offered at elected events
Upcoming Events — Make a Reservation
Please note, you must have a valid ticket for the event on the date of booking.
- Sort by date
- Sort alphabetically
- A multi-storey car park is located adjacent to The SSE Hydro, and costs £8 to park for the duration of an event. Parking is not included in the upgrade price.
- The Hydro Club Restaurant is located within The SSE Hydro arena, and a valid event ticket on the date of your booking is required for access.
- Our prices do not include an event ticket and no alternative seating is provided or offered.
For further information, please contact:
The Hydro Club Restaurant
0141 576 3131
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: